|LIFE OF THE ARTIST||COLOUR-WORKS||DRAWINGS||PUPPETRY||POETRY||ANIMATION||ART DOCUMENTARY|
|PAPER CUTTING ART||WORKSHOP||ARTICLES||PORTFOLIOS||BOOKS & CARDS||EXHIBITION||CONTACT|
LIFE OF THE ARTIST IN HIS WORLD OF ART
This section of the website shows the journey of an artist at various phases of his life and work at different times in his world of art.
Date and Place of Birth : 28th October, 1953, Calcutta
Mother : Dr. Kalyani Pramanik
Father : Prahlad Kumar Pramanik
Addresses : Village - Bhamlada, P.O. - Bhatwan,
Head Office : Bhamlada, Bhatwan, Punjab-145022, India
Branch Office : Orient Book Company,
The International Child Welfare Painting Exhibition organized by the Academy of Juvenile
Arts and Crafts at the Chowringhee Terrace Calcutta, in November 1956. Prabals
drawings were sent to selected foreign countries in Cultural Exchange. Extracts from
General Curricular- "I am proud of Shri Prabal Pramanik of West Bengal,
the youngest of the artists who participated in this competition. He is only three years
old. One of his paintings having caption entitled Bird waiting on the tree
drew the attention of all the visitors of the Exhibition and received immense
appreciation. The Board of judges recommended his name for a Special Prize."
2. Exhibitions organized by Sab Peyechir Asar at Mahajati Sadan, Calcutta, in December, 1957, 1958, 1959. Received several prizes, certificates and medals.
3. Exhibition organized in Delhi by Sankars Weekly in 1958.
4. Prabal was a member of School Art Club of Highgate Primary School London, England, U.K. in 1963 while he was a student there. His pictures were displayed at School Art Exhibitions in 1963, 1964 and 1965.
5. Exhibition organized at Belgachia Villa, Government Housing Estate at the Artists own studio in October, 1970.
6. Painting displayed at the Golden Jubilee Exhibition of the Academy of Fine Arts, Calcutta, held from 19th December, 1982 to 19th January, 1983.
7. Painting displayed at the Midsummer Exhibition of the Academy of Fine Arts, Calcutta, held in August, 1983.
8. Drawing displayed at Annual All India Art Exhibition at All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, Rafi Marg, New Delhi in 1990.
9. Participation at Annual Exhibition of Punjab Arts Council at Punjab Kala Bhawan, Chandigarh Rose Garden in 1990.
10. Participation at group Exhibition at Pathankot from 6th to 10th October, 1993.
11. Paticipation at Group show to benefit cyclone victims of Orissa at Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi in December, 1999.
12. Participation at duet Exhibition at Hotel Venice (Royal Hall), Pathankot from 19th March, 2006.
13. Participation at duet Exhibition at State Museum of Kangra Art, Kotwali Bazar, Dharamsala from 10th June to 20th June 2006.
14. Pictures displayed at cultural festival organised by Prabal Pramanik's Academy of Arts, Bhamlada in 28th October to 10 November 2006.
15. Programme on Dhar Block by Prabal Pramanik and Arup Chandra at Kalyani Art gallery.
16. Participation in group exhibition at Hotel Manimahesh, Himachal Tourism, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 14th and 15th June 2008.
We value your opinion about this website. Please tell us your opinion about this website by e-mailing us. e-mail : email@example.com
YOU ARE WELCOME TO
Web design by Arup Chandra